July 23, 2022
Join us for an intimate night in the Hamptons with Emmy-winning standup comedian, AMY SCHUMER! Doors open at 6PM. Show begins at 7PM. Come hang out early for a pregame at 4PM with BBQ and drinks!
- As this event will be held outdoors, a rain date has been scheduled for Sunday, July 24th.
- Silver and Bronze tickets are drop-off only. If you plan to park you must purchase a Parking Pass.
About Your Donation
- AllAgainstAbuse is The Retreat’s signature call for everyone to stand up and end the cycle of violence. The Retreat’s mission is to provide safety, shelter and support for victims of domestic abuse and to break the cycle of family violence.
- In pursuit of that mission, The Retreat provides direct services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, their families and the Eastern Long Island community through a 24-hour bilingual hotline, counseling, legal advocacy, prevention education, and emergency shelter. Violence prevention education and other supportive programs are available in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of phones will not be permitted in the performance space. Upon arrival at the venue, phones will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
- All pouches and equipment are routinely sanitized. The Yondr staff is trained and required to follow safety guidelines and hygiene protocols to practice social distancing, minimal contact and wear required personal protective equipment.
- Anyone seen using a device during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free experience.
If you purchase Gold Tickets and would like to sit with other Gold Ticket purchasers, please email matt.rubenstein@clubhousehamptons with the names of the ticket purchaser you would like to sit with.