- This event has passed.
The Gilded Age Dinner
April 2 @ 5:00 pm
Join us at Ram’s Head Inn on Shelter Island:
Saturday April 2, 2022
Doors open at 5PM where we will welcome you with a cocktail before the doors close at 5:30PM, so don’t be late!
We will make our way to a Three Course Dinner specially crafted by Chef Joe Smith, accompanied by wine.
HBO’s Executive Producer/Director, Michael Engler & Costume Designer, Kasia Walicka Maimone will be giving us an exclusive presentation offering insight into the process of defining the style of the show and the characters as well as what it takes to create a period piece for a contemporary audience. Then, we will indulge in a Q&A over dessert.
Sunday April 3, 2022
If you aren’t able to make the dinner or can’t get enough of the behind-the-scenes action, please join us for brunch on Sunday at 10:30AM.
We will greet you with your choice of a mimosa or bloody mary and light bites as we begin a discussion with the Director at 11AM.
From 11:30AM-1:30PM we will satisfy your brunch cravings with an abundant buffet spread and organic conversation.
- Tickets are limited so be sure to reserve your spot early on Open Table!
- It will be open seating on a first come, first serve basis.
- Groups of 5 guests or more – please contact Events@theramsheadinn.com if you’re interested in booking a designated table.
- If you are interested in pre-ordering a bottle of wine or champagne, please contact Events@theramsheadinn.com.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Any allergies or dietary restrictions should be noted in the “Special Request” section upon booking your ticket.