The Mediterranean menu has deep Italian roots and boasts impressive champagne and wine selection. The menu is curated by curated by Executive Chef Giuseppe Lentini and Enzo Lentini of Ruschmeyer’s.
The dining area has 27 tables spaced 15-feet apart. This ensures that social-distancing guidelines are enforced.
Standout menu selections include:
- Fresh Montauk Calamari pan-fried with Pablo breadcrumbs
- Fresh Seafood Salad made to order with fresh shrimp, scallops, calamari, octopus, roasted red peppers, and more
- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail, a quarter-pound each, served with freshly shaved horseradish in Ruschmeyer’s spicy house cocktail sauce
- Local Fresh Oysters
- Artisan pasta from Gragnano Naples include:
- Linguini Frutti di Mare with shrimp, scallops, calamari, and mussels in a light tomato sauce.
- Rigatoni Bolognese with 100% beef short rib in a red meat sauce.
- Entrees from the grill & wood-burning oven include:
- Whole Roasted Belle & Evans Chicken
- Zuppa di Pesce, a combination of fresh fish and shellfish in a light tomato and white wine broth.
The menu also includes Neapolitan pizza from Ruschmeyer’s wood-burning oven, as well as a selection of Mediterranean specialties. Their mozzarella is made fresh in-house as well.
Gluten-free pasta and pizza specials are available upon request.
Dessert includes a selection of homemade gelato, homemade cheesecake, homemade flourless chocolate cake, and Torta Della Nonna.
Ruschmeyer’s celebrates with specials all week long. On Tuesdays, enjoy tacos from 5-10:30pm. Beef, chicken, fish, and lobster tacos are served.
Wednesdays feature Spaghetti and Meatballs for $24 per person. This special includes a complimentary bottle of rose for tables of four or more.
Steak Night is on Thursdays. $50 per person includes steak and appetizers served family style for the table.
On the weekends, come in for the Champagne Brunch and or the Lobster Bake ($75 per person). The Champagne Brunch is served Saturday-Sunday from 3-5pm and includes 1.5 hours of endless mimosas and bellinis. The Lobster Bake is every Sunday and includes 2 pounds of lobster, shrimp, clams, mussels, fresh corn, and potatoes.