Sperry has named Summer 2021 Boat Shoe Summer and kicked off the season with a party at the legendary Surf Lodge, one of the hippest spots in Montauk. The Surf Lodge is known for its gorgeous coastal views, and chill summer vibes that mirror the boat shoe lifestyle. Sperry Boat Shoe Summer Launch Party took place on Sunday, July 11th from 1-5pm.
In attendance were fashion industry insiders and style leaders who have embraced the boat shoe in their everyday looks. Music was presented by DJ B-Roc of the Knocks.
Guests sipped cocktails and rosé and enjoyed fruit, cheese, and crudité while viewing the newest summer collection by Sperry. There was also an interactive photo booth complete with adirondack chairs. #BoatShoeSummer
Sperry has recently debuted their new Ice Cream Collection for men, women, and kids in partnership with iconic brands like Good Humor, Creamsicle, and Popsicle Firecracker.
When Paul Sperry invented the boat shoe in 1935, he did it out of necessity. He wanted to create the perfect non-slip shoe that he could wear while sailing. Eight decades later, the style has become an icon.
Beloved by fashion leaders, presidents, sailors and celebrities thanks to its easy simplicity, and authentic styling, Sperry’s classic Authentic Original boat shoe. The brand’s all-new EVA Float boat shoe are legitimately cool, perfect for dressing up or down, and are must-have summer styles.
- Brendan Hoffman, CEO, Wolverine Worldwide
- Andrew Warren, Ambassador
- Yolande Macon, Influencer/Sperry Brand Ambassador
- Darren Josh Graham, Digital Creator
- DJ B-Roc of The Knocks
- Elisee Browchuk, Editor, Vogue
- Eric Ford, Digital Creator
- Ismael Toure, Model
- Jaimie Potters, Editor, Elle
- Jerome Parkerr, Influencer/ Sperry Brand Ambassador
- Karensa Cadenas, Editor, The Cut
- Luka Tacon, DJ
- Melanie C. Rodriguez, Digital Creator
- Sofia Kotlyari, Model
- Vanessa Gordon, Editor, East End Taste
- Vic Styles, Digital Creator
- Zippora Seven, Influencer/Sperry Brand Ambassador